Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy ☺

There are two reasons why I'm very happy as of the moment: first is the painting. I finally finished it after working on it for an hour each midnight since Thursday, and what made me even feel more fulfilled was that Auntie Jeannie loved it! I promise, nothing else warms the heart better than someone appreciating the love and effort you put into an art piece.
I love you, Auntie Jeannie! :)
I mean, I'm not saying my work is that good or beautiful, but knowing the person you made it for liked it and finds pleasure in it feels beyond gratifying. Oh, so in case y'all were wondering, here's what I came up with.




I was able to personally hand it to Auntie Jeannie when she dropped off Jacob at the house, so that was pretty cool. Jacob and I were basically on our Macs the whole time talking with beautiful friends we love and miss.


The second thing that made my day however was winning our Scrabble tournament last night. Woo hoo!

Thank you, LETTUCE for my +50pts! The losers are posing with the Scrabble board LOL.
I won the second game, too! HAHAHA!
It's all good guys, at least y'all tried! I know, I'm shallow. But you'd enjoy Scrabble, too, if you're as lucky as I am! Haha!

☮ and ♥, Denice

2 comments:

  1. Scrabble is a very nice game, many loves the game from young one's to old one's..its a really great game specially its very challenging

    scrabble two letter cheat sheet

    ReplyDelete